Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Weird Find


So for those who know me, you might have noticed that I am into fashion. Not in a material trend way, but more in a 90's grunge, art, whatever I want to do way. I see clothes as art and as a way to express yourself. Which brings me to thrifting. It has got to be one of my favorite things to do. I love finding weird clothes that somebody else didn't want.
So the other day I decided to go to Avalon, and while they are usually expensive, I had a little thing called store credit on my side. 11 dollars of store credit, which there doesn't get you very far, but all in all it's still a nice place to go to once in a blue moon. 
While looking through the clothes, I tried on a few things. One included a dress that looked like a wedding dress, but I 'm not sure it was.

And the other was a letter jacket. Letter jackets have always reminded me of zombies and scary horror movies for some reason, so I decided to try it on. While in the dressing room, I put my hands in the pockets to test out the fit and all that, and to my surprise pulled out this:

It's not everyday that you find a pair of zombie teeth in a letter jacket. So I promptly put the teeth in my bag, brought the jacket up to the counter, bought it without paying a cent and walked out with a smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment