Friday, December 16, 2011

STRINGS!


The time has come for strings. Beautiful string parts that will help make our songs amazing. Guy has written some beautiful string parts for all the songs that need it, with a little help from me and a lot of help from Dave. The other day we had a meeting at Treelady, after being there the night before for their holiday party, so I guess we should have just slept overnight haha The meeting went well and we figured out alot of things to do to the string parts, changed things here and there. Overall, it was sounding pretty great, and I was getting more and more excited by the minute. 
We are officially recording strings on the 19th, and yours truly will be blogging all about it. Honestly, I'm a little nervous about how it's going to be, as we have never met the people who will be playing cello  
and violin. But I will hold on to hoe that it will all go smoothly, and we will love the final sound.
-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment