Saturday, December 17, 2011

Broken Fences World

It's almost 8am and I am wide awake. I was lying in bed actually thinking of a blog to write, so here I am. I decided that while its cool and the total purpose of talking about what we're doing in the studio and music stuff, I also think it would be neat to tell you things that about our normal everyday life. Lets start with today.


Guy is up this early morning as well, and going for a run with the lou dog. He's got a busy day today involving piano tunings and a chorus concert. My day is a bit more relaxed due to my having just gotten my wisdom teeth out yesterday, all four of them! I can't complain though, I am not in horrible pain, just dull achy pain. So it's not stopping me from doing the last of my christmas shopping and decorating the tree.

That's what our day consists of, just to give you a peek into our lives :) Signing off..
-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment